Harrison's Bird Foods are Certified Organic
You are not feeding your bird any harmful pesticides, insecticides, preservatives or colourings
The term ‘Meadow’s Animal Healthcare’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Princes Court, Royal Way, Loughborough, LE11 5XR. Our company registration number is 4604061. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Meadow’s Animal Healthcare’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
General Sales Policy
All sales require payment at the time of ordering. No orders will be dispatched until full payment is received.
We are happy to fully refund the cost of all items if they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt assuming:
The items are unopened/unused.
The items are returned to us in a condition in which they could be resold.
The items had not previously been altered by us specifically for your use or by your request.
You have first contacted us to inform us that you would be returning the goods to us. We may give a reference number and this should be quoted on all correspondence with us.
We reserve the right to refuse goods received outside this 14 day period and if not in the original packaging or as new
Your statutory rights are not affected. On receipt of the returned goods we will either exchange them, credit your account or process a full refund minus any postage/delivery costs.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part i.e the wrong item was sent to you, then we will refund the delivery charges incurred, assuming the item is returned to us in a way which has been mutually agreed.
Please note that you the customer will be responsible for all incurred postage costs for returning items to us unless you are returning the items because of an error on our behalf as explained above. As we will not accept any responsibility for returned items that we do not receive, we would suggest you return them via a recorded service.
Lost, Delayed or Damaged Items
We will not be held financially responsible for any loss due to a delay in the delivery of your order as this is undertaken by a third party whom we have chosen to deliver your goods.
If we establish that your goods are lost in transit prior to attempted delivery to you then we will either resend your order, or offer a full refund.
Once the courier has attempted delivery it will be your responsibility to arrange the subsequent redelivery of your parcel, and to seek any compensation from the courier if this matter cannot be resolved. We will, however, seek to assist you where possible and in some instances will be able to issue a compensation claim on your behalf. However, please be aware that all claims must be made to us within 14 days of the date of ordering, and may take a further 28 days to be resolved. A positive result in your favour, and financial recompense to you, is not guaranteed.
Should the goods arrive damaged owing to a courier fault we must insist that you contact us immediately and do not start to use the goods until we have established further course of action. We may request that you return the damaged goods to us as this will help with our claim for compensation as courier companys often need proof of damage. The cost of returning the damaged item/s to us will be refunded as part of the courier compensation claim
If returning damaged goods to us please contact us to discuss the method by which we would like the items returned.
Meadow’s Animal Healthcare
Unit 7 Windmill Road,
Data Protection and Privacy
We respect your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation from time to time in place.
You should be aware that:
If we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, or upon receipt of a court order, to provide your Personal Information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using the Website we shall do so; and
We reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to disclose details of your use of the Website in relation to any, or any threatened, Court Proceedings in connection with your use, or the use of anyone under your control, of the Website whether in connection with the matters set out in these Conditions or otherwise.
This Privacy Statement may be updated from time to time, so please ensure that you read it carefully each time you supply any data to us.
We're committed to keeping your customer data confidential and will process any information you give us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will only pass your address details to our shipper purely for the purpose of delivering your goods. The Data Protection Act 1998 states that personal data must be processed fairly and lawfully. This means you have the right to know how we intend to use your personal data. You can then decide whether you want to provide the information.
We only collect the data you provide to us on this web site when an order is placed. This includes your name, business name if appropriate, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number if disclosed, delivery address, and the nature of your enquiry.
In order to give you details relating to our service to you, or giving details of carefully selected products that we believe may interest you, we may e-mail you a regular newsletter, from which you can opt out at any time.
When orders are placed which we cannot fulfill we may pass on your contact details to our partners in other countries to assist you in the completion of your order - details of these companies are available on request.
All payments are processed securely by HSBC. Whilst we may be able to assist with payment queries please be aware that we do not process payment and it may be necessary for you to contact your bank or card issuer to resolve any issues.
Dependent on the policy of your card issuer it may be taht they remove any funds from your account prior to us authorising your transaction. Therefore even if we cancel your order without taking any payment this may appear as a debit and then a credit on your account - this is purely the actions of your card issuer and we have not receive any money from your account.
Please also note that refunds can take a few days to appear on your account.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example: