F10CLXD Avian Disinfectant Cleanser Concentrate
F10®CLXD Avian Disinfectant Cleanser Concentrate has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10®CL Avian Disinfectant but with added detergent to provide a ‘one-step’ product for cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications. It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
Available in: 1 litre bottles
USES FOR F10®CLXD AVIAN DISINFECTANT CLEANSER
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load
- Cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces such as bird rooms, floors, walls, tiles, cages, food and drink bowls
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10®CLXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10®SC or F10®CL solution and allowing to air dry will ensure continued disinfection
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CLXD AVIAN DISINFECTANT CLEANSER
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:25 (40ml in 1 litre)
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN F10®CLXD AVIAN DISINFECTANT CLEANSER AND F10®CL AVIAN DISINFECTANT?
F10®CLXD is a disinfectant cleanser, and the added detergent means you can clean and disinfect in a single step. F10®CL is just a disinfectant.
F10®CLXD helps by removing the organic matter allowing the disinfectant to act against the pathogens with less interference. F10®CL works better on clean surfaces, but has the advantage that it can be left to air dry without leaving a soapy residue.
There are therefore situations where F10®CLXD or F10®CL may be more appropriate than the other for the task you are undertaking. More information is available in the video below.
WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE? CLXD OR SCXD?
Whichever you are more comfortable using, as the end result will be the same. Some feel the CLXD is better for them as you need to be less precise with the measuring (for general disinfection you would use 10ml in 1 litre of water, whereas you would only use 2ml of SCXD in 1 litre of water). Where as others prefer the smaller bottle of the SCXD.
For more information on the differences between SC and CL products see this video
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Almost all plastic elements used in the packaging of F10® products are made from HDPE 2 materials and are widely recycled. This includes the bottles, caps, pumps, sprays, tubes and tubs.