F10CLXD Avian Disinfectant Cleanser Concentrate
F10®CLXD Avian Disinfectant Cleanser Concentrate has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10®CL Avian Disinfectant but with added detergent to provide a ‘one-step’ product for cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications. It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
Available in: 1 litre bottles
USES FOR F10®CLXD AVIAN DISINFECTANT CLEANSER
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load
- Cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces such as bird rooms, floors, walls, tiles, cages, food and drink bowls
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10®CLXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10®SC or F10®CL solution and allowing to air dry will ensure continued disinfection
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CLXD AVIAN DISINFECTANT CLEANSER
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:25 (40ml in 1 litre)
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.