F10CL Veterinary Disinfectant
F10®CL Veterinary Disinfectant is a concentrated veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms affecting all species. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely. It is completely safe to use in presence of animals and poses no personal or bio-hazard when used at the recommended concentrations. For best results F10®CL should be allowed to air dry i.e. do not wash off.
Available in 5 litre bottles
Looking for a smaller size bottle? Please look at the F10®SC, and see the information below
USES FOR F10®CL VETERINARY DISINFECTANT
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages)
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10®CL can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CL VETERINARY DISINFECTANT
The high dilution rates mean that F10®CL is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:25 (40ml in 1 litre)
The F10®SC and F10®CL products are chemically the same but CL are 5 time more dilute than the SC (Super Concentrate). So 1 litre of CL is equivalent to 200ml of SC in terms of the amount of disinfection cleansing that it can do.
WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE? F10®SC or F10®CL?
Whichever you are more comfortable using, the end result will be the same as each provide the same high levels of safety and effective disinfection. F10®SC and F10®CL need to be diluted at the correct rate. Some feel the CL is better for them as the dilution rate means that you will ultimately be less wasteful if you do not measure accurately (for high level disinfection you would use 20ml in 1 litre of water, whereas you would only use 4ml of SC in 1 litre of water). Whereas others prefer the SC as it is available in smaller bottles, so is a more space-efficient option.
Please note - F10 Ready to Use is not available for purchase through this shop. It is much more cost-effective for you to purchase the concentrated solution, rather than shipping the heavier, pre-diluted solutions. If you specifically require the Ready to Use solutions, please contact us.
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Almost all plastic elements used in the packaging of F10® products are made from HDPE 2 materials and are widely recycled. This includes the bottles, caps, pumps, sprays, tubes and tubs.