F10CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate
F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate is a concentrated disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms whilst being safe for your equipment and animals. Whilst highly effective in all situations, it is formulated to be active against those bacteria (e.g. enterobacteria, salmonella, E.coli, pseudomaonas, pasturella), viruses, fungi and spores that specifically affect reptiles. It is safe to use on terrariums and vivariums and can be sprayed on and left to air dry whilst still being safe to your reptiles.
Available in: 1 litre bottles
Ready to Use bottles also available
USES FOR F10®CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces such as tables, floors, vivariums and equipment
- For animal housekeeping procedures such as the disinfecting of food and water bowls
- F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms and disinfection of hard to reach surfaces
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses at 1:25 (40ml in 1 litre)
WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE? F10CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT or F10 REPTILE DISINFECTANT READY TO USE?
Whichever you are more comfortable using, the end result will be the same as each provide the same high levels of safety and effective disinfection. Some prefer the Ready to Use as it is pre-diluted and can be sprayed straight from the bottle. Using the F10CL is most cost-effective, but you need to dilute it at the correct rate before use. F10SC is also an option, and is more concentrated, so some people prefer the smaller bottle size.
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.