F10CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate
F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant Concentrate is a concentrated disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms whilst being safe for your equipment and animals. Whilst highly effective in all situations, it is formulated to be active against those bacteria (e.g. enterobacteria, salmonella, E.coli, pseudomaonas, pasturella), viruses, fungi and spores that specifically affect reptiles. It is safe to use on terrariums and vivariums and can be sprayed on and left to air dry whilst still being safe to your reptiles.
Available in: 1 litre bottles
USES FOR F10®CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces such as tables, floors, vivariums and equipment
- For animal housekeeping procedures such as the disinfecting of food and water bowls
- F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms and disinfection of hard to reach surfaces
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses at 1:25 (40ml in 1 litre)
WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE? F10®CL REPTILE DISINFECTANT or F10®SC VETERINARY DISINFECTANT?
F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant and F10®CL Reptile Disinfectant provide the same high levels of safety and effective disinfection. Whichever you are more comfortable using, the end result will be the same. Some feel the CL is better for them as the dilution rate means that you will ultimately be less wasteful if you do not measure accurately (for high level disinfection you would use 20ml in 1 litre of water, whereas you would only use 4ml of SC in 1 litre of water). Whereas others prefer the SC as it is available in smaller bottles, so is a more space-efficient option.
Please note - F10 Ready to Use is not available for purchase through this shop. It is much more cost-effective for you to purchase the concentrated solution, rather than shipping the heavier, pre-diluted solutions. If you specifically require the Ready to Use solutions, please contact us.
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Almost all plastic elements used in the packaging of F10® products are made from HDPE 2 materials and are widely recycled. This includes the bottles, caps, pumps, sprays, tubes and tubs.