F10CL Avian Disinfectant Concentrate
F10®CL Avian Disinfectant Concentrate is a concentrated disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms. Whilst highly effective in all situations, it is formulated to be active against those bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores that specifically affect birds.
It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively. At recommended dilutions it is non-corrosive, non-tainting and non-irritating, is chlorine- and aldehyde-free, and is safe to use in presence of birds. For best results F10®CL Avian Disinfectant should be allowed to air-dry - i.e. do not wash off.
Available in: 1 litre bottles.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
USES FOR F10®CL AVIAN DISINFECTANT
- Effective general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors, incubators, brooders, hand rearing equipment and cages)
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10®CL Avian Disinfectant can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity - at recommended concentrations it can be used in the presence of birds
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®CL AVIAN DISINFECTANT
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:25(40ml in 1 litre)
WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE? F10®CL AVIAN DISINFECTANT or F10®SC DISINFECTANT?
F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant and F10®CL Avian Disinfectant provide the same high levels of safety and effective disinfection. Whichever you are more comfortable using, the end result will be the same. Some feel the CL is better for them as the dilution rate means that you will ultimately be less wasteful if you do not measure accurately (for high level disinfection you would use 20ml in 1 litre of water, whereas you would only use 4ml of SC in 1 litre of water). Whereas others prefer the SC as it is available in smaller bottles, so is a more space-efficient option.
Please note - F10 Ready to Use is not available for purchase through this shop. It is much more cost-effective for you to purchase the concentrated solution, rather than shipping the heavier, pre-diluted solutions. If you specifically require the Ready to Use solutions, please contact us.
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene (Pty) Ltd in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Almost all plastic elements used in the packaging of F10® products are made from HDPE 2 materials and are widely recycled. This includes the bottles, caps, pumps, sprays, tubes and tubs.