F10 Hand Scrub
F10® Hand Scrub is a broad spectrum, high level disinfecting soap/scrub with rapid kill times of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Available in 500ml bottle with dispensing pump and 5 litre refills
ABOUT F10® HAND SCRUB
- Contains the F10® core actives with high levels of skin care components and is therefore broad spectrum effective yet safe and mild.
- Contains high levels of emollients to prevent hands drying out from frequent use.
- Proven zero skin irritation hazard on both intact and abraded skin.
- Proven residual action.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Rinse hands with water
- Dispense two to three pumps (3ml) onto hands, rub over skin, wash thoroughly for at least 3 minutes.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Dry on a paper towel.
WHICH PRODUCT TO CHOOSE
All F10® Hand Decontaminants are:
- formulated around the F10® key actives which are effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, including coronavirus in an independent test
- enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- graded 'zero' for dermal irritation
All are therefore suitable for any hand sanitisation, but key distinguishing features are:
- For fast-acting, quick drying sanitisation, and can be put in a small bag or pocket - F10® Hand Foam
- Will be used with water at a sink - F10® Hand Scrub
- Long-lasting skin care is required - F10® Two in One Hand Cream
- Can be used for wiping down more than just hands - F10® Disinfectant Wipes
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Almost all plastic elements used in the packaging of F10® products are made from HDPE 2 materials and are widely recycled. This includes the bottles, caps, pumps, sprays, tubes and tubs.