F10 Hand Rub
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
F10® Hand Rub is a broad-spectrum alcohol-free hand sanitiser. Effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including enveloped viruses such as coronavirus.
Use on the hands for skin decontamination when a washbasin is unavailable, for frequent use ‘on the go’.
Available in 500ml bottle with dispensing pump and 5 litre refills.
ABOUT F10® HAND RUB
- Water-less antimicrobial decontamination product ideal for swift hand disinfection.
- Unlike most other water-less decontaminants it is alcohol-free so won’t dry out your hands. But is still effective against pathogens.
- Broad-spectrum and fast-acting.
- Enriched with emollients for frequent use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dispense 1-2 pumps (2-4ml) onto hands, rub over skin covering all surfaces of hands.
- Allow hands to air dry.
- Repeat as necessary.
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.
Almost all plastic elements used in the packaging of F10® products are made from HDPE 2 materials and are widely recycled. This includes the bottles, caps, pumps, sprays, tubes and tubs.