F10 Hand Rub
F10® Hand Rub is a broad-spectrum alcohol-free hand sanitiser. Effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including enveloped viruses such as coronavirus.
Use on the hands for skin decontamination when a washbasin is unavailable, for frequent use ‘on the go’.
Available in 500ml bottle with dispensing pump and 5 litre refills.
ABOUT F10® HAND RUB
- Water-less antimicrobial decontamination product ideal for swift hand disinfection.
- Unlike most other water-less decontaminants it is alcohol-free so won’t dry out your hands. But is still effective against pathogens.
- Broad-spectrum and fast-acting.
- Enriched with emollients for frequent use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dispense 1-2 pumps (2-4ml) onto hands, rub over skin covering all surfaces of hands.
- Allow hands to air dry.
- Repeat as necessary.
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.