F10 Hand Gel
F10® Hand Gel is a broad-spectrum water-less skin decontaminant. Effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens including enveloped viruses such as coronavirus.
Use on the hands for skin decontamination when a washbasin is unavailable or frequent use ‘on the go’.
Available in 500ml bottle with dispensing pump and 5 litre refills.
ABOUT F10® HAND GEL
- Fast acting water-less antimicrobial agent ideal for rapid hand disinfection.
- Based on the F10® core actives it is broad-spectrum and does not need to contain high levels of alcohol to kill viruses.
- Higher emollient levels and lower alcohol content than most hand gels therefore making it kinder to the skin, even with frequent use.
- Long-lasting residual protection.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply 1ml to the hands and rub over all the skin surfaces.
- Allow to air dry.
- The application can be repeated as often as necessary.
See here for technical information on the F10® product range and for the attributes of F10® Core Actives.
These products are developed by Health and Hygiene in South Africa. Please visit their website for further product details.