Skin care gel with Aloe Vera leaf juice, monolaurin and natural flower oils
- A topical application for superficial wounds including burns, accidental trauma and those caused by self-mutilation
- Designed to reduce itching and nourish dry and flaky skin
- Suitable for every skin type, even very sensitive skin
- In a gel base to promote rapid absorption and avoid clogging feathers
Directions for use:
- Apply gel to skin area once daily
Composition: Aloe Barbadensis gel, Chondrus Crispus extract, Canaga Odorata flower oil, Citrus Medica Limonum peel oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric acid, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate.
The Properties of Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera contains many naturally occurring antioxidants and has recognised antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and immune-regulating properties. It has ‘cooling’ properties with most skin and feather problems being ‘warm’ disorders.
The Properties of Monolaurin. Monolaurin is the non-toxic, inactive form of the saturated fatty acid, lauric acid. On contact with the skin, monolaurin naturally breaks down to active lauric acid. Fatty acids are well known for their antiviral and antimicrobial activity, and lauric acid is recognised as having the strongest of these properties.