Adult Lifetime Fine
Nutritionally complete diet in a size of piece usually preferred by smaller birds - for example a quaker, caique or cockatiel.
- After completing a dietary program of High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
- As a year round maintenance formula that meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding birds including lories, cockatiels, lovebirds, quakers, doves, pigeons and other small to medium parrots.
- Feed fresh food daily, do not 'top up'
- To help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals
- Birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline
SUGGESTED DAILY AMOUNTS:
|Species||Adult Lifetime Fine||Additional Foods|
|Budgie||11/2 - 3g (1 - 2 tsp)||1/2 - 1 tsp|
|Cockatiel / Lovebird||2 - 5g (11/2 - 3 tsp)||1/2 - 1 tsp|
|Quaker||3 - 7g (2 - 4 tsp)||1 - 11/2 tsp|
|Lory* / Conure||5 - 9g (3 - 5 tsp)||1 - 2 tsp|
|Dove / Pigeon||5 - 15g (1/2 - 11/2 Tbs)||1 - 2 tsp|
* for Lories: soak the formula in 2 Tbs of water and 1/2 tsp of corn syrup
Feeding of additional items
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. The feeding of additional foods should be limited to no more than 30% of the overall diet. Offer good quality vegetables and fruits in small quantities; dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya are the most beneficial.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]
Composition: *Corn, *Hull-less Barley, *Hulled Grey Millet, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peas, *Lentils, *Peanut Kernels, *Sunflower Kernels, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Alfalfa, *Brown Rice, *Chia, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Sea Kelp, Salt *Algae Meal, *Sunflower Oil.
* = CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Nutritional additives per kg: Vitamins: Vit A 1940 IU, Vit B1 1070 IU, Vit B2 1044 IU, Vit D3 121 IU, Vit E 44 IU, Vit B12 17mcg. Trace elements: Zinc Sulphate 5.8mg, Manganese Sulphate 1.9mg, Copper Sulphate 1.2mg.