Patented quaternary ammonium suspended in aloe vera distillate for topical pain relief with the addition of patented monolaurin (monoglyceride of a fatty acid) for nontoxic antimicrobial activity.
Available as a 30ml tube.
• Can be applied to specific areas to offer pain relief and assist in healing.
• Can be beneficial when treating bruises, trauma, musle cramps, post-surgical incisions and self-inflicted wounds.
• Provides a nontoxic alternative to antibiotics.
• Offers a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory cream for management of skin disorders.
• Can help to manage swelling and inflammation.
• Can help to reduce local pathologic viral, bacterial and fungal populations in lesions.
• Uses transdermal technology for efficacy of topical application and pain relief, and can act as a vehicle for other drugs (e.g. antibiotics where appropriate).
Soother Plus Cream and Feather Plucking
Whilst the causes of feather plucking can be many, and often multi-factorial (diet, behaviour, boredom, habit), the tendency can be enhanced by poor skin and feather condition, or through the irritation that plucking itself causes.
Use of the Soother Plus Cream has been shown to assist feather pluckers by hydrating the skin and feathers, and improving their condition, offering pain relief to the affected areas and helping to prevent infection that can cause further pain and irritation in the plucked area.
The bird is therefore less discomforted by the area, and is less aware of it, and the need to 'scratch the itch' is reduced.
Whilst not being a cure to the underlying issue, the use of Soother Plus Cream has, in many instances, helped improve the condition of a 'plucker'.
Please note that the HEALx and AVIx products have the same properties and benefits and can both be used for birds, mammals and reptiles - the only difference is the label.