Booster is a red palm fruit oil with the addition of patented monolaurin (monoglyceride of a fatty acid) for nontoxic antimicrobial activity.
Available as a 30ml or 120ml bottle
• It is a combination of naturally occuring products, so offers a valid alternative to 'drug-based' treatments.
• Can have an antimicrobial effect on a wide range of potentially pathogenic viruses, bacteria, yeasts and fungi, and protazoa, thus helping to fight illness before it occurs
• May help eliminate recurrent infections without the use of antibiotics or steroids; also works well in conjunction with antibiotic treatments
• May benefit the animal's skin, eyes, heart and immune system by strengthening the overall nutritional status
• May support healing of various conditions affecting the plumage and skin, such as dermatitis or feather picking and improve the general condition of the skin and feathers
• Has a high antioxidant content (tocopherol and tocotrienol activity of vitamin E) and high carotenoid content (precursor to vitamin A).
• Contains balanced essential fatty acids, especially omega-3 and omega-6.
• Is a vegetarian alternative to fish oil that is more stable than flax oil.
• Animals love the taste.